Mindfully Me 3-Pack
Books 1, 2 and 3 in the Mindfully Me Series
This new series addresses the rise in young children’s anxiety and stress in a practical and helpful way. These beautiful children’s mindfulness books promote peace, calm and happiness in a way children can relate to. Each book is accompanied by workbook pages.
- The complete Mindfully Me series: three books in one pack.
- This is the first collection of books about children’s mindfulness to be directed at Irish primary school-age children.
- Aligns with primary school SPHE Strand 1, ‘Myself’, and is aligned with the Aistear framework.
- Lesson plans are available at www.loulourose.net, which show teachers how to integrate this books into SPHE classes for ages 4 to 8.
- Each book in the Mindfully Me series introduces effective and evidence-based techniques which have been proven to promote positive mental health and well-being.
‘A treasure in the infant classroom. The children often call it their favourite book and it almost instantly creates a calming, safe atmosphere for them. I begin using it in September and by the midterm the children are using the techniques … The impact of this book in my classroom has been hugely beneficial and I look forward to using it again and again.’ –Edel Walsh, Primary School Teacher
‘I was so impressed with [Louise and Rose] and the way they taught [that] I bought a bunch of books to take back with me to the U.S. … The meditation teachers that go through our Meditation Teacher Academy have really enjoyed [It’s Always There and Where is Happy?].’ –Sarah McLean, Director of the McLean Teacher Academy Institute
‘This is a wonderfully engaging series that provides real-world solutions and techniques to children coping with everyday problems.’ – Children’s Books Ireland
- It’s Always There focuses on breathing patterns as a practical method of helping children deal with situations they find stressful.
- Where is Happy? encourages children to practice finding peace and happiness within themselves. It prompts children to question whether external things such as toys and sweets really bring lasting happiness.
- Look Who’s Here focuses on naming a range of different emotions, from joy to anger and sadness.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Rose Finerty is a visual artist from County Westmeath. Rose has a BA in Visual Communications in Graphic Design and believes in the healing powers of creativity.
Louise Shanagher is a children’s therapist, mindfulness teacher and psychology lecturer from County Roscommon. Louise has a BA and an MSc in psychology and further qualifications in psychotherapy and play therapy. Her mission is to promote positive mental health for children while equipping them with tools and sensibilities to care for their own well-being.
For schools that want to purchase the Mindfully Me 3-pack, please contact email@example.com directly.
|Dimensions||216 × 216 mm|
3 x, Paperback: 216 x 216 mm, 24pp