AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW, TO BE PUBLISHED 1 MARCH 2018
For schools that want to purchase the Mindfully Me 3-pack, please contact email@example.com directly.
This new series addresses the rise in young children’s anxiety and stress in a practical and helpful way. These beautiful children’s mindfulness books promote peace, calm and happiness in a way children can relate to. Each book is accompanied by workbook pages
• It’s Always There focuses on breathing patterns as a practical method of helping children deal with situations they find stressful.
• Where is Happy? encourages children to practice finding peace and happiness within themselves. It prompts children to question whether external things such as toys and sweets really bring lasting happiness.
• Look Who’s Here focuses on naming a range of different emotions, from joy to anger and sadness.
Reviews of the Mindfully Me series
‘I was so impressed with [Louise and Rose] and the way they taught [that] I bought a bunch of books to
take back with me to the U.S. … The meditation teachers that go through our Meditation Teacher
Academy have really enjoyed [It’s Always There and Where is Happy?].’
– Sarah McLean, Director of the McLean Teacher Academy Institute
‘A treasure in the infant classroom. The children often call it their favourite book and it almost instantly creates a calming, safe atmosphere for them. I begin using it in September and by the midterm the children are using the techniques … The impact of this book in my classroom has been hugely beneficial and I look forward to using it again and again.’
– Edel Walsh, Primary School Teacher
Available on backorder