Mindfully Me 3-Pack
Books 1,2 and 3 in the Mindfully Me Series
‘I was so impressed with [Louise and Rose] and the way they taught [that] I bought a bunch of books to take back with me to the U.S. … The meditation teachers that go through our Meditation Teacher Academy have really enjoyed [It’s Always There and Where is Happy?].’ –Sarah McLean, Director of the McLean Teacher Academy Institute
‘A treasure in the infant classroom. The children often call it their favourite book and it almost instantly creates a calming, safe atmosphere for them. I begin using it in September and by the midterm the children are using the techniques … The impact of this book in my classroom has been hugely beneficial and I look forward to using it again and again.’ –Edel Walsh, Primary School Teacher
- The complete Mindfully Me series: three books in one pack.
- This is the first collection of books about mindfulness to be directed at Irish primary school-age children.
- Aligns with primary school SPHE Strand 1, ‘Myself’, and is aligned with the Aistear framework.
- Lesson plans are available at www.loulourose.net, which show teachers how to integrate this books into SPHE classes for ages 4 to 8.
- Each book in the Mindfully Me series introduces effective and evidence-based techniques which have been proven to promote positive mental health and well-being.
This new series addresses the rise in young children’s anxiety and stress in a practical and helpful way. These beautiful children’s mindfulness books promote peace, calm and happiness in a way children can relate to. Each book is accompanied by workbook pages.
- It’s Always There focuses on breathing patterns as a practical method of helping children deal with situations they find stressful.
- Where is Happy? encourages children to practice finding peace and happiness within themselves. It prompts children to question whether external things such as toys and sweets really bring lasting happiness.
- Look Who’s Here focuses on naming a range of different emotions, from joy to anger and sadness.
For schools that want to purchase the Mindfully Me 3-pack, please contact email@example.com directly.
3 x, Paperback: 216 x 216 mm, 24pp