Please send your submissions by post to:
Kitty Lyddon, Submissions Editor
The Lilliput Press
62-63 Sitric Road
Please include the following:
- A cover letter introducing yourself, including your contact details.
- A one-page synopsis of your work.
- Either the full work or three sample chapters (these don't need to be consecutive). All pages must be numbered.
- If you want your manuscript returned to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The books published by The Lilliput Press are all broadly focused on Irish themes. Please bear this in mind when considering us for submission.
- We do not accept email submissions.
- The Lilliput Press receives hundreds of submissions every year. We endeavour to give time and attention to all of them, but please allow 3 to 6 months for a response.
- Please do not send us original copies of photographs or manuscripts.
You can also refer to this Irish Times article for further advice.